Saturday, January 7, 2017

Life Book 2017 - Week 1

It's finally here, Life Book 2017!
I have so enjoyed this first lesson by Tamara Laporte.


This was the warm up lesson.


My word for the year is "Blessed".
This year I am also going to be studying Heaven, not only as a future destination but also as a present reality.


Some background texture.

Next was the main lesson.


Tam called this lesson "Journey with the Light".


I am so glad Tam taught us that all mistakes are fixable. I scrubbed the paint too hard around the eyes and caused the paper to pill. I thought I was going to have to start over but I decided to paint over the top with acrylic paint effectively sealing the paper. Thankfully it worked! Thanks Tam for teaching us not to give up.


I filled my basket with hearts of blessings I would like to give this year.



These are a sample of many.


We have been created to be a vessel through which blessing flows, not just received and kept, but to be passed on.
I pray you are blessed this week and have an opportunity to be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment